GM Tech2 Diagnostic Scanner For GM / SAAB / OPEL / SUZUKI / ISUZU /
Top 4 Reasons to Get Best Quality Tech2 for GM:
1. Multi-langauge: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, German,
Spainish, Korean, Japanese, Thai, Chinese
2. Update: via 32MB Software Card, when there is newer version, you
can just buy new card to update
Tech2 for GM Software Version:
GM English 32.007
SAAB English 148
OPEL English 180 (Support Cars from 1997-2014)
Holden English 149 (Support Cars from 1999-2013)
SUZUKI English 01.210.020
ISUZU English K line 11.53
CAN line 107.021
3. Support Car Models: GM, SAAB, Opel, Suzuki, Isuzu, Holden
4. Year Coverage of Diagnosis: From 1992 to 2013, With Help of
Tis2000 Software, It Can Do Programming for Cars Before Year 2007
1. It Can Only Support GM Cars, No Trucks
2. One Device Has One 32MB Card As Default, If You Want More,
Please Buy Additional 32MB Memory Card
3. Customer may get confused which GM TECH2 to choose, as we have 5
different kinds on sale, to make it clear
If you want GM Tech2 with carton box to save shipping cost, please
try this Carton Package Tech2 Diagnostic Tool for GM
For the rest 4 kinds, just from different factory, normally the one
with higher price quality is better too.
Tech2 for GM Connection with Candi interface Picture
Tech 2 for GM Connection without Candi interface picture
Tech2 for GM Description:
The Tech-2 is the same tester GM Technicians use to diagnose GM
vehicles. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and
provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992
Car model supported: GM/SAAB/OPEL/SUZUKI/ISUZU/HOLDEN
Tech2 for GM Specification:
1) Dimensions: 12
2) Microprocessor: 32 bit,16 MHz
3) Memory: 32 MB flash type II PCMCIA. Type III slot available for
4) Communications: Integral RS232 communication port.
5) Screen: 3.8.8 backlit monochrome with full graphics capability:
320,40 pixels. Displays up to 9 vehicle parameters at once
.Download Tech2 Brochure (5.2 Mb)
Tech2 for GM Features
1) Authentic GM software in the Tech 2 Flash means the most
comprehensive diagnostic software available for late model GM
2) Support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru
3) Removable hardware modules provide insurance against scan tool
4) Large, easy-to-read backlit screen.
5) RS232 & RS485 ports provide the avenue to connect future
devices to your Tech 2 Flash.
6) Ability to capture stored DTCs, Freeze Frame, and Failure Record
for later review.
7) Ability to view the status of vehicle diagnostic tests as they
8) Bi-directional The authentic GM 1992-current year software will
provide full bi-directional control when performing power train,
chassis, and body diagnostics.
An industry change in protocol from OBD II to Controller Area
Network (CAN) has begun. In order to perform diagnostics on a
vehicle that uses the CAN interface; you will need the Tech 2 Flash
and a CAN diagnostic interface module. The module connects between
the Tech 2 Flashs diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once
the module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle
applications,even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD
I and OBD II.
The Following GM Vehicles Utilize The CAN Interface
05 Buick Allure (3.6L)
05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L)
05 Buick Rainier (5.3L)
04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L)
04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L)
04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L)
05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L)
05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L)
05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L)
05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L)
05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L)
05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L)
04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only)
05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L)
05 GMC Envoy (5.3L)
05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L)
05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L)
05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)
Tech2 for GM Package List:
Tech-2 Flash Tester
32 MB PCMCIA Card with GM OE Applications
CAN diagnostic interface module(Candi) and instruction sheet
download (199.2 kb)
RS232 cable and user manual
DLC Cable, DLC Loopback Adapter
12V Cigarette Lighter Power Cable
SAE 16/19 Adapter
NAO 12/19 Adapter
Battery Power Cable
TIS 2000 CD
Tech2 for GM FAQ:
Q1: Does Tech2 for GM Support Coding?
A1: Yes, it does, but you need to buy an additional TIS2000,
TIS2000 support cars programming until 2007 year.
Q2: Can TECH2 support key coding and electronic control unit
programming for all OPEL and Isuzu?
A2: Tech 2 for GM diagnostic scanner can't support key programming;
as for electronic control unit programming, you need to
additionally buy a GM TECH2 and a TIS2000, but TIS2000 only support
GM and Opel, not support Isuzu.
Q3: TECH2 for GM contains Saturn software?
A3: yes, Saturn software is included in the GM software English and
support from 1991 to 2010 year.
Q4: Is TECH2 for GM available on my Cadillac year 1996?
A4: Yes, it works with Cadillac.
Q5: Does Tech2 for GM work with Australian Holden 1998?
A5: Tech2 for GM diagnostic scanner is only compatible with North
American Holden, and our software for Holden only work with Holden