MaxiDiag Elite MD802 for 4 System With Datastream Model
Engine,Transmission,ABS and Airbag Code Scanner
Top 9 Reasons to Get MaxiDiag Elite MD802 For 4 System
1. Ability to quickly Read and Clear codes in ALL modules for
European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles 1996-present
2. One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays
them on the screen
3. Quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push
of a button
4. Live data graphing for the ECU
5. One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine,
transmission , airbag, and ABS failures
6. Global OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
7. Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights
for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
8. One (1) Year Warranty
9. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
Autel MD802 Other Functions:
1. Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test
specs, including Read Codes,Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame,
I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board
Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
2. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
3. OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble
4. Data graphing
5. View freeze frame data
6. USB cable included for product updates
7. One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
8. Prints data via PC-link
Diagnose All Vehicles
Derived from our Professional Series tool, the MaxiDAS DS708, the
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 enables the user to not only get into the
enhanced OBD-II system with mode 6 access, live data and graphing,
but it also allows a technician to scan the entire car, ALL makes,
ALL models, and ALL modules just like our DS708. With the MaxiDiag
Elite? MD802 the user can read and clear codes in all Powertrain,
Chassis, Body, and Information & Communication systems with the
push of one button, making it great for body shops, used car
dealers, and the professional repair shops. With its print
function, you can easily provide the customer or the insurance
agent a complete diagnosis of the vehicle. This new diagnostic
platform delivers fast and easy diagnosis at the right price.
1) Connector -- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector
2) SD Card Slot – Holds the System SD card.
3) LCD DISPLAY -- Indicates test results. TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi).
4) Function Button – Corresponds with “buttons” on screen for executing commands.
5) ESC BUTTON -- Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or returns to the
6) HELP BUTTON -- Provides help information and Code Breaker function.
7) UP SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more
than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current
screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up
DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8) DOWN SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When
more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the
current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up
DTC,it is used to change value of selected character.
9) LEFT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and
views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition
covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous
frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble
code when viewing DTCs.
10) RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view
additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers
more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded
data.It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
11) OK BUTTON -- Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
12) External DC Power Port – Connects the 12 volt power adapter to power the tool when
disconnected from the vehicle.
13) USB CONNECTOR -- Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing.
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Package List:
1) User's Manual -- Instructions on tool operations.
2) CD -- Includes user’s manual, MaxiLink update software, and etc.
3) OBD2 cable -- Provides power to tool and communicates between
tool and vehicle.
4) USB cable -- Used to upgrade the scan tool, and to print
5) SD card -- Contains the scan tool’s operation software and
6) Carry case -- A nylon case to store the scan tool when not in